Western Bloc - PBC Expo Giveaway May 2016 Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Bloc Distribution Pty Ltd (ABN 52 603 487 270) trading as Western Bloc (“Promoter”)
2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms & Conditions. Entry into this competition
deems acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over attending the Pregnancy, Babies and
Children’s Expo (“PBC Expo”) at Sydney Olympic Park from 20-22 May 2016 (“Promotion”).
4. Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the
Promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promotion commences at 10:00 on 20 May 2016 and entries close at 16:00 on 22 May 2016
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants must visit the Western Bloc stand at the PBC Expo and complete an entry form
providing all requested contact details during the Promotion Period.
7. By entering this competition, all entrants give consent to the Promoter and its’ affiliates to contact you
for marketing purposes and at times provide you with marketing material that may be of interest to you.
We do not sell personal information to other organisations.
8. By entering this competition, you grant consent to the Promoter to use, at any stage in the future, any
photographic or video footage collected during the awarding of the prize.
9. One entry per person. Entrants found submitting multiple or fraudulent entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Entries must be received before the competition close date and time.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Promoter will not be liable for any technical malfunctions
or any consequential loss related to or arising from the participation of this competition.
12. The random prize draw will take place at 16:30 on 22 May 2016 at the Western Bloc stand at the PBC
Expo, Sydney Olympic Park NSW.
13. The winners will receive:
14. Total Prize pool value is $359.80.
15. Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw.
16. Prizes will be sent to a delivery address within Australia only and winners should allow up to 28 days
from date of draw for prize delivery.
17. If the Promoter is unable to contact any of the prize winners, or if any of the winners does not claim
their prize within three (3) months of the draw, that winner will forfeit the prize and a redraw for
unclaimed prizes will take place. Winners of any redraw will be notified by phone/email within two (2)
business days of the redraw.
18. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
19. The Promoters decision is final and not negotiable. No further correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery
via postage or courier.
Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/16/03200